Deliveries & Loading Dock
Small deliveries not requiring carts and/or dollies may access the building lobby during normal business hours. All larger deliveries (size and/or quantity) must use the service entrance and the freight elevator, and be sceduled in advance with the Property Management Office. Any delivery requiring more than two loads on the freight elevator must be scheduled after business hours. Freight elevator usage is limited, and Brookhollow Central recommends making reservations as early as possible.
All couriers and delivery personnel are required to follow all building rules and regulation. No deliveries (pick-up or drop-off) are to be left outside of a suite.
The loading dock is available for business-related weekday and weekend deliveries, subject to loading dock availability, and notification and insurance requirements.
Loading Dock Entrance
Entrance to the Brookhollow II loading dock is located at the rear of the building on Governors Circle. Access Restrictions - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Dock Entry: 191" X 113"
Truck Dock: Height 46"
Truck Docks: 2
Entrance to the Brookhollow III loading dock is located on the West side of the building facing the 610 access road.
Loading Dock Policy
Brookhollow Security is located next to the loading dock of Brookhollow II.
- All vehicles will be given a 30-minute time restriction for loading and unloading, with the exception of move-ins and move-outs which must be approved in advance by the Property Management Office.
- Moving vans under contract to the office tenants must be scheduled in advance with the Property Management Office to avoid congestion in the loading dock.
- Moving vans, contractors and vendors must exercise extreme care so as to protect Brookhollow Central's common areas and service corridors. Specifically, such companies are to provide protection for existing carpets and wall coverings in the public corridor between the freight elevators and the work area. Carpets shall be completely covered with Masonite or simlar material. Moving vans, contractors and vendors shall be responsible for all damages resulting from any work performed at the property.
- All delivery truck operators will be responsible to furnish their own dollies, carts and manpower to load and unload cargo and remove all pallets, cartons and shipping material from dock area.
- Loading and unloading on the loading dock during normal business hours (7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.) is restricted to one vehicle per company/vendor at a time up to 30 minutes unless the Property Management Office has granted prior written permission.
- Hand-carried deliveries are not permitted in the loading dock area.
- All correspondence and requests for approval must be forwarded to the attention of the Property Management Office.
- No vehicles other than delivery trucks are allowed in the loading dock. Parking is available in the parking garage or on the service road.
- Movement through building entrances and the lobby is restricted to the hours of 9:30 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M. -4:00 P.M.
NOTE: LOADING DOCK PRIVILEGES MAY BE REVOKED FROM ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THESE POLICIES.
Rules and Regulations for Weekday Operations
Hours of Operation
7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. The loading dock may be used on Saturday and Sunday for office moves; however, all moves must be approved and scheduled by the Property Management Office in advance, and must be accompanied by a freight elevator reservation. In addition, all moves must comply with moving procedures as noted in the Moving Procedure section.
Any daytime deliveries require prior notification to the Property Management Office. No construction material is to be delivered, nor is any construction debris to be removed, during normal business hours (7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday).
Certificate of Insurance
All deliveries, including weekday deliveries for general office supplies, equipment, etc., require an approved Certificate of Insurance to be on file with the Property Management Office.
Security Access Policy
Tenants/Vendors/Contractors making deliveries or requesting access to the loading dock and/or freight elevators must check in with security at time of arrival and upon completion of the delivery.
Large Delivery Requirements
Hours of availability
The loading dock is available for large deliveries prior to 7:00 A.M. and after 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Large or after-hours deliveries must be approved and scheduled with the Property Management Office 48 hours prior to delivery and must be accompanied with a freight elevator reservation. All requirements under this category apply to tenants' move activities as well.
An approved certificate of insurance must be filed with the Property Management Office one week prior to the delivery or move. Contact the Property Management Office for specific insurance requirements for the property.
Tenants/Vendors/Contractors making deliveries or requesting access to the loading dock and/or freight elevators must check in with security at the time of arrival, and upon completion of the delivery.